Friday, August 22, 2008

Why worry ?? It's Friday !!

Well I have never really been a worrier. But as I get older and have more responsibility - a house, two kids and bills - I tend to worry more. Knowing that God will always take care of us and everything we need I feel bad if I catch myself worrying about things I know he will see me though. God is Good and even Great if you let him worry for you.

Well we are off to another great Homeschooling day. On Friday's we try to get our lessons done early so we can spend the day having fun. In science we are talking about sound. Today we are going to make a kinda guitar and see how different sizes of rubber bands sound. The kids love making any kind of project it doesn't have to be big just fun. Hannah really got ahead in spelling this week she took her test on Tues. and also completed next weeks lesson. She'll be happy - no test for her today!!! Brady has been doing great in math. We have been reviewing for the last couple of weeks and soon we will start his 4th grade work. Please pray with me that he continues to do well.
Thanks for checking on us and we hope you all have a great weekend,
Donna

No comments: