Wednesday, August 20, 2008

con't.....

God is working in our hearts leading and guiding us. I was saved and baptized as a young child. Going through all the steps of being saved but I was so young that I didn't turn my heart totaly over to the Lord. As years past I felt lead to choose a path but the one I was on wasn't for me. God saved me and I truely gave my life to him around age 18 but I didn't follow in baptism. So tonight at our last revival services of the week I will baptized to follow the Lord's commandment that baptism must come after we are saved. It is not a true baptism if you are not truely saved first. Kenny and I are now joined in trusting in the Lord to lead and guide our lives. God is so good.
I am so thankful that God tells me when something is not right and then shows me how to fix it.
Please keep me in your prayers as I dig deeper and try harder follow God's ways and not my own.
I am thankful for the love of God.
Donna

No comments: