Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lazy Saturday's

We have had the best day relaxing and spending time together.
The Lord has really blessed our family even when we don't deserve it.
It is easy to take for granted all the Lord does for us but days like today
make me think "Do I thank him enough?" I know I can't ever thank him
enough for the blessing he's freely gives me but am I truly Thankful.
My prayer is that I grow more thankful everyday and let him truly
lead me. Well you know when you are giving God glory the devil can't
stand it - My kids that have been great all day are now in their beds for
being ugly to each other. God is in control and my kids will learn to
play peacefully one day. Well we are off to a last min. family picnic at the
park. Sometimes these last min. deals are the best.
Hey !! The devil didn't win Brady is feeling better already and said he is sorry.
Calm and relaxed just the way I love it!
Donna

1 comment:

myra said...

Yay!!! Welcome to blogspot! I love it and I love that you're now on here!!! How cool, love your slideshows and can't wait to keep up this way! you know we have one too right www.mmerge.blogspot.com love you guys and we had a great time at the party, thanks for invitin us.