Saturday, August 30, 2008

prayers for Hurricane victims

Well I am not much on blogging but I feel for those of you that keep up, I would like to ask for you to pray for those that are going to be affected by Hurricane Gustav. It is a Cat.4 and going to be a Cat 5 and predicted to hit the central coast of Louisiana. This adds to the problem in New Orleans. I was there in 2005 and saw the destruction and what it did to the people in Louisiana. There are alot of really good people there that need our support and prayers. They are trying to get out better this time but this storm is only a couple of days away.
Also they are having evacuations already to Middle Tn of the nursing home patients and some hospitals. The Tn national guard and local EMS and hospitals and coordinating agencies are taking care of these people.
So remember tonight and tomorrow and in days to come, be thankful for what we have and pray for those that are not so fortunate. Pray for those who are just now getting re-built and are still building.

It looks as if I may possibly have to go back and help again and will do so gladly if asked. If I do please pray for me and our team as we go into these devastated areas to help those that are sick and injured and try to set up medical facilities.

Pray for my family as I am usually gone for 2 weeks at a time and they need support with me not being around. They support me in everything I do. Thank you Donna, Brady and Hannah. I Love you all....... :-)

Kenny

No comments: