Monday, August 18, 2008

Shaken....

Sometimes there are things that happen in your life that are so dramatic that you cannot ignore them. Well, that is what has happened this week. After much soul searching and prayer that has been what has happened to me. I realized that you can be as sincere and kind as anyone else but still traveling down the wrong path......Things have happened this week that have shaken me to my very core and changed my life in a way that only the great almighty, God our Father could. He has revealed to me that it was time for a drastic change and that is what is going to happen. He, through some very great men has given me new life and has shown me that being misled my Satan is very easily done and it is easy to fall into a state of complacency and fool yourself into believing something that is not true. Thinking that all is well when it is not and letting yourself believe that and talking yourself out of giving all of yourself to God. Thinking that just because you surround yourself with Godly people that you are Godly too. Not the case.......I challenge anyone that reads this to examine your self as I have had to do.......Lay all pride aside submit to God no matter what anyone else thinks and you too will be blessed for it as I have.

Kenny

No comments: