Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Starting fresh ....

As a family I feel that we need to start fresh and get out of some old habits and really start some new ones. God has really been working on our family over the past few weeks. Kenny has gotten saved and truly turned his life over to the Lord. Praise the Lord !! I feel that this is a time for us to rededicate our lives and our family to the service of the Lord. Please keep us in your prayers. I am so excitied about the life God has ahead for us. He has blessed me so much with a loving family and the ability to homeschool my children. With Kenny and I both truly working and living for the Lord I can't image how wonderful life will be for us.
We will post more of our homeschooling days but for now this is the big news from our family.
Thanks for checking on us,
Donna

No comments: