Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wow - what a day!

Today was our first day of the WCCH Fall Co-op and it was great! As far as I know everyone had a good time with no major issues. YEA! We have 56 kids enrolled with 8 classes offered. I know my kids loved their classes - Brady has First Aid and Guitar in FA he learned about CPR ( he had to tell us all about it tonight) Hannah has Pirates and Art in P - they are learning about the continents and in Art they made a cool silhouette. It's days like this that make homeschooling great. When we can get together with others who share in our passion for HS its like a moral boost. I love to see all the kids thriving and learning together. That makes all the work so worth it. After co-op we had worked so hard so we decided to take a brake and go play with some friends. Why not - the kids were being good and most of our school work was done. I enjoy visiting and talking as much as they love to play - so we all had a great time.
Even though I am tired and sleepy after this very busy day I feel so blessed to be able to teach and mold my children - lead them and love them - all day everyday!! We are so BLESSED!!
God bless,
Dona

No comments: