Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well Kenny's off again!!

Kenny got a call last night and is now on his way back the LA. While we are very excited about the work he is going to do and the mission he has been asked to go on we will miss him like crazy. He has only been home for about 2 days so we have barely had time to see him. As I told him before he left as long as we keep busy we will be ok but its on those slow and lazy days that really make it hard. So my goal is to keep very busy and hope the time passes quickly.

Today we went to the Farm Bureau Day at the fairgrounds. Its lots of fun. We had almost 30 kids there!! YEA!! I am so excited about the group we seem to be having lots of great activities for the kids and I really enjoy seeing everyone too. Tomorrow is our 2nd co-op day and I am really looking forward to a great day.

Well I am off to help with school work if we don't get started we will not get done today. With our trip this morning and Kenny leaving we haven't even started yet. Tonight we have revival so we better get to it.

Thanks for checking in on us,
and please keep us in your prayers,
God bless you,
Donna

No comments: