Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our Day!

Today was one of those days I wished I could have went
back to bed and started all over again. Don't get me wrong there were some great things
happen today - but also some not to great.
Great - Cason Jade Davis was born weighing in at 9lbs. 9oz.
Moma and baby doing great will be coming home Thursday.
Brady loves babies...........

Not so great ..................



At a friends birthday party Hannah was running to the play ground fell.
She was hysterical - I have never seen her is way.
She wouldn't talk, open her eyes, after a few mins. I decided to take her to the Dr. just in case.
The Dr. looked her over and said she should be fine - he gave me a list of things to watch for and sent us home. All Hannah wanted to do is sleep. She rested for a few hours then got up and acted fine for a little while then she said her belly was hurting and she threw up. ( This being one the list) We were off to the ER - in Murfreesboro. Kenny met us their - After a CT and an all looks good from the Dr. we headed home. We pulled in the drive way around 11:45pm.
I still had tons to prepare for our co-op graduation this morning so I was up until 2am but thanks to a great friend I didn't have to get up early to make a dish for our potluck breakfast.
I am so thankful for great family and friends who are here to help out when I need it.
Stay tuned for pics from our last day at co-op........................

1 comment:

BRIDGETT CROUCH said...

Total forgot to ask about Hannah - is she doing fine now??????