Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Week In Pictures!! And then some.......

















Christmas at Cannonsburgh




We have had another blessed week! Just like always God is here and in control. Even with all the running and planning, Kenny being out of work and life in general I feel so blessed. No matter what we face God is always here helping us, guiding us and loving us. ( Even when we don't deserve it). That's sometimes hard for me to grasp because no matter what I do or don't do God will always love and care for me. What a loving and great God!
My prayer for this CHRISTmas season is that people will celebrate the true meaning of the season - JESUS and not the world. Gifts, parties, food and fun are great but he is greater.
So just remember durning this time that Jesus was born,
he lived and died for US and nothing else.

Praying thanks to God for everything because without him I would have nothing,

Merry Christmas,
Donna
Fall Co-op
(Our Last Day! - Until February)


Packing Toys at the Rescue Squad

This was something new for us but we had a great time!
Wednesday night and again on Friday night!
Hannah and I had a great time with some other
homeschooling families learning to make soaps.
WCCH Christmas Party


CHRISTmas at Aunt Dede's and Uncle Boo's!


Hangin with friends at the Christmas Parade !!

No comments: