Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009!


This has been a great Mother's Day thanks to me crazy kids. Kenny had to work today so I got the day off yesterday! They made me some awsome cards and Kenny helped them make handprint plaques. He knows I love making there handprints and it has been a while so it was perfect. Last night we took Kenny's mom out for supper and spent some time with his family. I wish we could all me closer but everyone seems so busy and its hard to fit in all the things we would like to do.


In Sunday School Hannah painted this beautiful flower pot and picked 6 pretty flowers to put in it. She is so proud. Brady gave me a paper that says " I Brady Moffitt promise to feed the animals without being ask." We will see how long this last. lol lol



Visiting Granny Bell !


Hannah and Granny Bell

both love Chocolate Icecream and everytime

we visit they have to have their icecream.



Lunch at Nana's !

I am so blessed - it has been a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:

BRIDGETT CROUCH said...

Absolutely Adorable Pics!!!! Happy Mother's Day & Hugs to All.