Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hannah and Brady

at Rocks

Bible Character Dress up!!





Even thought this was a few weeks ago I just loved this picture. Things have been very busy around here and I'm alittle behind on some things. Even though we tend to keep busy all the time with church, homeschooling, family and the HS group I hope to do better as the cold weather is coming because we will be home more.


I love the holidays. In the past we have picked a unit study about Christmas to do for the month of December. This year we are going to be learning about the Names of Jesus and Songs of the Season. We are going to make our own tree ornament's and other decorations. I am really looking forward to the spending time with my family making memories and having fun together. With Kenny being off work through the holidays we will be able to do more as a family and that is such a blessing.

Other work needs to get done so I'm off to work on some Co-op papers, Shoebox fixing and whatever times allows me to work on before time for church. The kids are at play practice so it's quite around - I don't know if I work better with or without them here. lol

Thanks for checkin' on us and please keep us in your prayers,

Donna

No comments: