Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday .........

Well today I actually feel like we accomplished alot - We got up early to do some odd errands and was at the Library by 10:15. Afterwards we came home done a quick 30 min. clean-up (we seem to get more done that way than saying Ok today is cleaning day and do it all at one time.)
Then we caught up on some school work, ate lunch and some friends came to play. I love when friends come because the kids can play and I can talk to an adult. lol The kids had a great time playing outside, eating ice cream and playing games.
And tonight Hannah had soccer practice and Brady had a game - one downside to the day is Brady's team lost their 1st game - until now they have been undefeated. Brady doesn't seem to care alot about winning he just loves to be out their learning more about the game and improving as he learns. I am so proud of him he because he has been improving (at least I think he is improving but I don't know much about soccer) more and more. As long as they enjoy playing that's all that matters to me.
Well here I am at the end of another day-time just seems to be flying by. My prayer is that I can slow down and enjoy my kids more while they are still young. The subject came up today about the kids growing up and what their life would be like and all I can do is pray that they are happy and give them a good foundation the Lord will do the rest.
Trusting in the Lord,
Donna

No comments: